Havalon Forge Folding Knife 2.75" #60A Replaceable Blade, Black Thermoplastic Rubber Handles, Nylon Sheath - XTC-60ARHB
HVXTC60ARHB: Forge Folding Knife, Black
The Havalon Forge was built to give users a grip that is unmatched by any other Havalon. The rubberized handle is the first of its kind featuring the Quik-Change removable blade system. With a more advanced tread and a large finger guard the Havalon Forge will give users more control than ever before. Uses Havel's 60A replacement blades.
- 6 Additional Stainless Steel 60A blades
- Ambidextrous Thumbstuds
- Removable Holster Clip
- Fits All Style of Piranta Blades
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 7.875"
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TPR Rubber Grip
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Sheath Material: Nylon Holster
- Made in Taiwan
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95