KA-BAR BK3 Becker Tac Tool 7" Carbon Steel Blade Rescue and Tactical Knife, Zytel Handles, Plastic Sheath
KABK3: BK3 Becker Tac Tool
With the introduction of the KA-BAR Becker Tac Tool, there is finally a tool-knife designed for the needs of the Tactical Officer. The Tac Tool was developed in close consultation with John Benner, 20-year field commander of the Hamilton County Ohio Police Association SWAT Team, and President and Chief Instructor of the Tactical Defense Institute.
Tac Tool's smash, bach, pry, hammer and cut. When you leave the battering ram at the door, the Tac Tool gives you a fistful of handy power. You can lift stubborn hinge pins, pry open doors and windows, quickly cut "550 cord", hammer glass out of the way, or use it as a knife. The blade is finished with a durable reinforced epoxy coat. The sheath is ambidextrous and is compatible with most tactical belts and LBE systems. The blade is made of 1095 Cro-van, which is like 1095 carbon - it is a low alloy carbon steel but with chrome and vanadium carbides…to provide extra strength and wear resistance.
- Devastating cutting power – proven in the world’s most challenging environments
- Each flat ground blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: 0.230"
- Blade Coating: Black Epoxy Powder Coat
- Blade Material: 1095 Cro-Van Carbon Steel
- Sheath Material: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
- Made in the USA