Kershaw 1660SWBLK Ken Onion Leek Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
KS1660SWBLK: 1660SWBLK Leek, Stonewash
THE LEEK YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR IS HERE
Remember when you said, "I wish you guys made a plain black Leek with a stonewashed blade"?
Well, they made it.
Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.
A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035079
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95
$74.99 On Sale: $40.45