Kershaw 1747BW Ion Set of 3 Throwing Knives 4.5" Blackwash Double Edged Blades, Paracord Wrapped Handles
KS1747BW: 1747BW Ion
To throw knives, knives specially designed for throwing are required. That’s why Kershaw made the Ion Throwing Knife Set. The three knives in the set are designed to have the correct weight and balance for target throwing.
Kershaw’s Ion knives are double-edged, spear-point blades. We made these full-tang knives from sturdy, high-chromium stainless steel and wrapped the handles in durable, sure-grip paracord. The extra-wide ring at the end adds balance, offers a great place to attach a lanyard, and makes it easy to remove the knives from the sheath—or from the target.
All three knives fit neatly in the nylon carrying and storage sheath, which makes it easy to take them out to the throwing range.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Set of 3 Knives
- Blade Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: 3Cr13, Paracord wrapped, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Sheath Material: Nylon
- Weight: 4 oz. (118 g)
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
$63.25On Sale: $29.95