Kershaw 3440 Les George Innuendo Folding Knife 3.3" Titanium Carbo-Nitride Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS3440: 3440 Innuendo Folding Knife
Kershaw and custom knifemaker Les George have teamed up to offer you a sharp knife that takes subtle inspiration from the dramatic lines of an exotic sports car.
Inspired by the sweeping lines of a Lamborghini, the Innuendo's smooth, stainless steel handle provides a solid, comfortable grip. Handle cutouts to the left and the right of the pivot help reduce the Innuendo's weight and add visual interest. There's more sportscar inspiration in the pivot—a custom-like addition that just might remind you of top-of-the-line tire rims.
The Innuendo's 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily when needed. The titanium carbo-nitride blade coating enhances hardness and increases the overall lifespan of the blade. The 3.3" drop point blade offers a healthy amount of belly so you can breeze through your slicing tasks. The Innuendo opens manually with a thumb disk. Once open, the blade locks into place with a sturdy frame lock, so you to work with confidence and safety.
With its reversible, deep-carry pocket clip, both leftys and rightys can enjoy the Innuendo's sharp looks on their respective show sides. With this kind of style at a value price, this beautiful tool is a great choice for budget users and enthusiasts alike.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.3" (8.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.0 oz. (115 g)
- Designer: Les George
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95