Kershaw 5505 Turismo Folding Knife 2.8" Satin 8Cr13MoV Modified Drop Point Blade, Black Oxide Coated Stainless Steel Handles
KS5505: 5505 Turismo
SLT REVS UP THE TURISMO
Like its bigger brother, the Collateral, the Turismo delivers an all-new opening method to Kershaw: the SLT (Spring-Loaded Tab), originally created by Gus T. Cecchini of GTC Knives.
Instead of a flipper sticking out beneath your knife, with SLT, the flipper stays almost completely hidden within the handle. But just pull back on it - like a standard flipper - and the Turismo opens easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Visually, the SLT hidden tab gives the Turismo a smooth, sleek look.
The Turismo is a smaller knife - just right for when you want a more compact EDC. With a handle length of 3.8", it doesn't take up much space in your pocket, but you can still get a solid four-finger grip around the black-oxide-coated, stainless steel handle. The Turismo's blade is similarly compact at just 2.8". A gently curved belly provides ideal cutting power for all your everyday tasks. The Turismo's blade is 8C13MoV stainless steel with an attractive satin finish on the grinds and sanded flats. A cutout near the spine of this modified drop-point blade provides additional weight relief.
The blade locks safely open during use with a sturdy frame lock. The Turismo's deep-carry pocket clip can be reversed left/right in the tip-up position. The custom-like backspacer has small, hexagon-shaped cutouts for a little added interest. The Turismo proves that small knives can deliver big features and big performance.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Custom backspacer, inset pocket clip
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- SLT (Spring-Loaded Tab)
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (right/left tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, satin finish, sanded flats
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade Length: 2.8" (7.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9" (10 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.6" (16.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (102 g)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95