Kershaw 5510 Norad Flipper Knife 3.3" Two-Tone D2 Drop Point Blade, Stainless Steel Handles with Carbon Fiber Inserts
KS5510: 5510 Norad Folding Knife
Inspired by the lines of aerospace design, the Norad has landed. The Norad opens with Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper. Kershaw reduced the size of the flipper when the knife is closed—and made it disappear altogether when the knife is open. Carbon fiber inserts in the steel handle and an oversized, polished pivot add a modern look, while a custom backspacer with raised jimping provides a secure grip. The big, beefy drop-point blade has a two-toned finish: a hollow in the blade features gray PVD coating and the rest of the blade is machine satin finished.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.3" (8.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9" (20.2 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Gray PVD Two-Tone
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (150 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95