Kershaw Emerson 6034TRAINER E-Train 3.2" Stonewash Unsharpened Blade, G10 and Steel Handles
The Emerson "wave shaped opening feature" is a fast, effective, and impressive way to open your knife.
The patented Emerson "wave shaped feature," a small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade that's built to catch on your pocket seam, opens the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
But it does take a little practice.
Enter the Kershaw-Emerson E-Train, our “Emerson trainer” knife. The blade is unsharpened so you can safely practice using the “wave shaped opening feature” without endangering either your pocket or your fingers.
The E-Train’s G-10 front scale is in “safe-training blue” for easy identification. There's a left/right reversible pocketclip so you can easily carry it with you to train whenever you have a spare moment.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle ( the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.2" (8.1 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13. Stonewashed Finished
- Handle Material: G10 Front, Steel Back
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (146 g)
- Thumb Disk
- Waved Shaped Opening Feature
- Unsharpened Trainer Model
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95