Kershaw 8300 DuoJet Assisted Flipper 3.25" Ti Carbo-Nitride Drop Point Blade and Stainless Steel Handles with Carbon Fiber Inserts
KS8300: 8300 DuoJet Folding Knife
The Kershaw DuoJet offers you the dual benefits of great style and a value price.
This eye-catching EDC has a wide clip point blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a gray titanium carbo-nitride coating. The durable coating provides an extra measure of corrosion protection. The steel handle has matching gray titanium carbo-nitride coating and dual carbon fiber inserts. The matte gray coating contrasts handsomely with the carbon fiber—especially when light is reflected in the two inserts. The DuoJet locks safely open during use thanks to a sturdy frame lock. The handle is contoured for comfort and secure grip.
The DuoJet opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening using either the built-in flipper or the thumb stud. The knife's hardware is black to match the carbon fiber, including the single-position deep-carry pocket clip. The DuoJet also includes a lanyard hole so you can customize it with your favorite paracord lanyard. With all this style, the DuoJet is easy to like—and comes in at a price that's easy on the wallet, too.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.50" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Ti Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: Ti Carbo-Nitride Coated Stainless Steel with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (141 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95