Spyderco Police Folding Knife 4.125" VG10 Satin Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles - C07P
Time and again law enforcement officers have opted for the Police Model since its debut in 1984. Spyderco packs as much blade length as possible into the handle for big cutting power in a slim profile.
The Police Model has a David Bowe Dent cut out of the locking lever allowing you to gorilla grip the knife without accidentally releasing the lock. The blade is hollow-ground VG-10 and thick at the tip for added strength with a weight-reducing swedge along the spine. All stainless, the handle is perfect for engraving or embossing. Steel clip positions the knife for tip-down pocket carry.
- Length Overall: 9.438" (240 mm)
- Length Closed: 5.313" (135 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.125" (104 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Hole Diameter: 0.469" (12 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Made in Japan