Terrain 365/PDW Invictus-AT Folding Knife 3.5" Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt Spear Point Blade, OD Green G10 and Titanium Handles - 10505
T365INVATOD: Invictus-AT Folding Knife - OD Green G10
Terrain 365 has partnered up with Prometheus Design Werx to bring you a special technical edition of the Invictus folder design. This variant known as the Invictus-AT G10 features Terrain 365's Terravantium blade, all-titanium slab frame lock side, G10 presentation side, titanium hardware and pivot. The pivot bearings are ceramic with bronze races, making this folder 100% non-ferrous, non-magnetic, rustproof with superlative edge-holding characteristics. The G10 handle side allows a weight reduction in this folder as well as a difference in tactile feel when in the hand. A truly all terrain-capable utility folder for EDC in any environment anywhere on land or underwater.
Precision made, rustproof, and versatile. This is a folder born from purpose-driven design in an industrial aesthetic and built with state-of-the-art alloys. You'll never have to worry about rust or pitting from getting the Invictus-AT G10 soaking wet by seawater to jungle sweat. From backpacking to portaging, navigating through a remote, sun-baked ancient city in a distant land, exploring mysterious ruins deep in a jungle, or a week of epic sets on a hidden break in the South Pacific, this high-performance folder is an apex cutting tool for explorers and adventurers. The Terrain 365 Invictus-AT G10 is a superlative Adventure Tool for All Terrains that you'll never want to explore the world without.
Terrain 365 recommends a freshwater rinse after any immersion in saltwater to flush out salt and minerals to keep the action smooth and clean.
- Rustproof Blade, Guaranteed for Life
- Rust-Proof Titanium Framelock Side
- G10 Presentation Side
- Titanium Hardware
- Titanium Pivot, Bronze Races, and Ceramic Bearings
- Ceramic Ball Detent
- Full Back Spacer with Jimping
- Lanyard Pin Fits Type 1 Cordage
- Low-Ride Billet Pocket Clip
- Glow-In-The-Dark Thumb Stud Cabochons
- Laser Engraved Terrain 365 Mark
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Material: Terravantium Dendritic Cobalt
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 and 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.495"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Designers: PDW, Mike Vagnino and Patrick Ma