BRS Bladerunners Systems E-Volve Isham Eon Integral Flipper Knife 3.625" M390 Stonewashed Blade, Gray Milled Titanium Handle
BRSEVEONGY: E-Volve Isham Eon Integral Folding Knife, Gray
The E-Volve Eon is an integral titanium folding knife from designer Elijah Isham. The modified drop point blade opens with a flipper or thumb slot and sports a two-tone satin/stonewashed finish. It flows beautifully from tip to butt end with an organic curve that we find to be both highly attractive and highly ergonomic. The lockbar features a replaceable insert should the lockup ever become compromised and comes with a right-hand, tip-up pocket clip. The folks at BRS thoroughly enjoyed working with Elijah so we hope this won't be the last collaboration we see from these two.
- Steel reinforced titanium lock bar offers solid blade lock up.
- Includes a titanium pocket clip for secure tip-up carry.
- Integral titanium handle provides a tough framework for the knife with minimal hardware.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Cutting Edge: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Gray Single Piece Milled Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.52"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.47 oz.
- Designer: Elijah Isham
- Made in China