Columbia River CRKT K210CFXP Ken Onion Motley Flipper Knife 3.875" Satin Plain Blade, Titanium Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlays
CRK210CFXP: K210CFXP Ken Onion Motley
Try to put it in a box. It'll slash its way out. Cutlery Hall of Fame knifemaker Ken Onion is fearless when it comes to defying convention. The Motley folding knife design is no exception. Inspired by a classically tactical scimitar blade shape, it's completely reimagined with Böhler Uddeholm Sleipner premium blade steel and balanced with a titanium handle with carbon fiber inlays. The opening action is as head-turning as the fit and finish with the powerful and smooth IKBS ball bearing pivot system. Each one of the 500 pieces is labeled with its own serial number.
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Closed Length: 5.40"
- Overall Length: 9.125"
- Blade Thickness: 0.18"
- Blade Material: Böhler Uddeholm Sleipner
- Blade Style: Recurve Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Handle Material: Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Includes Leather Knife Pouch
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Made in Italy by LionSteel