Columbia River CRKT 7115 Richard Rogers Montosa Folding Knife 3.246" Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles
CR7115: 7115 Montosa, Designed by Richard Rogers
Moved by mountains. The Montosa everyday carry folding knife is a strong, forthright design crafted with practical details. It's a picturesque product of the environment that served as its inspiration: the Magdalena Mountains.
When Richard Rogers isn't designing knives in his Magdalena, New Mexico shop, he's working his vast ranch. So if there's anyone that knows what it takes for a knife to thrive during a hard day's work, it's him. The high-carbon, stainless steel clipped nose blade is only the beginning of the utilitarian equation. It's super strong yet still built for fine detailed work and when matched with a highly ergonomic G10 handle, it excels in adverse conditions. The ambidextrous thumb stud deploys the blade swiftly and steadily and is held securely open with a locking liner.
Strong, sturdy, reliable, the Montosa is modeled perfectly after its rolling namesake.
- Thumb Stud for Easy One Hand Opening
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip
- Reversible Low-Profile Pocket Clip for Discreet Carry
- Blade Length: 3.246" (82.45 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.457" (113.21 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.688" (195.28 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.18 mm)
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto Clipped Nose
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Teflon Washers
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.72 g)
- Designer: Richard Rogers
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95