Columbia River CRKT 4123K MJ Lerch Burnout Assisted Folding Knife 3.66" Black Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR4123K: 4123K Burnout, Designed by MJ Lerch
Take this one for a ride. With a handle that hints at tire tread and the incredibly fast OutBurst spring assisted opening mechanism, take one look at the Burnout everyday carry folding knife and you can practically smell the burning rubber.
MJ Lerch set out to design a knife with serious flow in her shop in Sussex, Wisconsin. The seamless transition from the black stonewashed clip point blade to the handle is proof that she hit the mark. A slim, understated stainless steel-built back of the handle is in stark contrast to the front. One layer of textured black carbon fiber sits atop a G10 base for excellent grip and a pedal-to-the-floor aesthetic. Open it 30 degrees and OutBurst springs to life and stays steadily in place with a frame lock. When closed, the internal mechanism holds the blade securely in place.
Pop the clutch and get the Burnout going.
How OutBurst Assisted Opening Works
Simply manually open the blade up to 30 degrees and the patented OutBurst assisted opening mechanism springs the knife fully open so that you're good to go. The powerful spring also holds the blade securely closed when not in use.
- Outburst Spring Assisted Opening Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Black Stonewash Finish Improves Corrosion Resistance, Reduces Glare, and Masks Wear
- G10 and Carbon Fiber Handle Overlays Provide Exceptional Grip
- Blade Length: 3.660" (92.96 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.991" (126.77 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.688" (220.68 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.147" (3.73 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay and 3Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: OutBurst Spring Assist
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.08 g)
- Designer: MJ Lerch
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95