Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife - 31093-143
H31093143: TWIN Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife
These knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping and the edge can be sharpened in full from the bolster to tip.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected for more than 280 years. Combined with Zwilling's Friodur ice hardening technique, the result is a harder, sharper blade that will not stain or chip and remains sharp longer.
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process. The result is an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
This updated blade shape excels at a multitude of tasks; peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you’re chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes.
- Curved bolster; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
- Full Edge Utility
- SIGMAFORGE knife: forged from a single piece of exclusive no stain steel.
- FRIODUR blade: ice hardened, starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed and laser controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability.
- Ergonomic polymer handles perfectly bonded to the full tang
- Blade Length: 5.5"
- Cutting Edge: 5"
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Made in Germany