Kershaw 1370 Camshaft Assisted Flipper Knife 3" Stainless Steel Stonewashed Clip Point, Black GFN Handles
KS1370: 1370 Camshaft
With its custom touches, SpeedSafe assisted opening, and versatile clip-point blade, the Camshaft is designed to get your engine going. The clip-point blade offers good piercing capabilities, while its slight belly curve provides excellent slicing. The contoured handle is textured for a solid grip. Custom touches include the unique pivot design and decorative backspacer. SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open one-handed. The Camshaft’s pocket clip is designed for deep carry and is left/right reversible.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (10.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black GFN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Reversible Tip-Up
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (90 g)
- Made in China
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95