Kershaw 8760 Faultline Flipper 3" Black Oxide Clip Point Blade, OD Green GFN Handles with Rubber Inserts
KS8760: 8760 Faultline Folding Knife
This is the one you add to your truck box, toss in your go-bag, or slip into the pocket of your tactical pants. Everything about it says, "practical, reliable, and sturdy." This right-sized knife fits comfortably in the hand but offers a bigger blade than you might expect. The broad blade provides efficient slicing while the clipped point delivers good piercing capability. Made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, the Faultline's blade is black-oxide coated to give it a tactical look while adding an extra layer of corrosion protection.
The handle is olive drab glass-filled nylon with a rubberized, super-grippy and textured overmold. Heavy jimping on the blade back adds additional grip. To bring this knife in at an adventure-ready weight, Kershaw adds an inset liner lock, which provides the blade-lockup security of a locking liner with less bulk and at a lighter weight.
The knife opens with a flipper tab and KVT ball-bearing opening system. There's no need for a mechanical assist; KVT makes it smooth and easy to open one-handed. A single-position, deep-carry pocket clip ensures the knife rides securely inside your pocket.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0" (17.8 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: OD Green GFN with Rubber Overmold Inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (111 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95