ESEE Knives CM6 Combat Knife Fixed 5.88" Drop Point 1095 Carbon Blade, Micarta Handles, Kydex Sheath - ESEE-CM6
RCCM6: ESEE Knives CM6
Here at KnifeCenter, Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin are two of our favorite human beings. Another one of our favorite human beings is photographer and outdoorsman Terril Hoffman. Imagine how excited, but not surprised, we were when Terril put his take on the ESEE-6 and out came this great utility fighter!
Designed by Terrill Hoffman, the ESEE-CM6 is the joining of Tactical & Practical making this new knife at home in the American forests or the battlefields around the world. The 5.88" drop point blade of the CM6 is sized to complete the hardest task without adding excessive weight to your gear load. The sharpened upper swedge enhances penetration, while the full sized Canvas Micarta handle is shaped to provide a secure and stable grip.
- Overall Length: 11.13"
- Blade Length: 5.88"
- Width: 1.38"
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel, 55-57HRC
- Thickness: 0.188"
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Black textured powder coating on blade
- Weight without sheath: 10 oz. (283.5 g)
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex
- All Knives Engraved With Serial Number
- No Questions Asked Warranty
- Made in USA