TOPS Knives Black Rhino Fixed 5" Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handles - BRM
TO101: Black Rhino, Linen Micarta Handle
This knife/tool is a very well thought out and executed piece of field equipment. Its unique point configuration allows for deep penetration as well as close up work. Its thick blade and the pry-splitter at the back of the handle make it ultra dependable and a real winner in the field. Designed by Jason Breedon, manufactured in the USA.
- Blade Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 10-3/4"
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Color: Black Traction Coating
- Steel: 1095 High Carbon Alloy, 56-58HRC with Prybar Back
- Handle: Black Linen Micarta
- Sheath: Kydex with a Rotating Steel Spring Clip
- Weight: 15 oz. Knife Only, 18.7 oz. with Sheath
- Designed by: Jason Breedon
- Handcrafted in the USA