DPx Gear HEST/F Milspec Folding Knife 3.25" Stonewashed Niolox Plain Blade, Black G10 with Titanium Back Handles - DPHSF030
RPDPHSF030: DPx HEST/F Milspec Niolox
The HEST/F Milspec is an extremely low-profile knife designed for law enforcement and military use where a superior cutting edge and low visual signature are priorities. The 3.25" stonewashed blade is made from corrosion resistant German Niolox tool steel. The face scale is made from grip textured black American G10 polymer with a 6Al4V titanium back.
Like the other DPx HEST/F models, the Milspec Niolox comes with the patented RotoBlock to lock the folder open. Three sizes of wire strippers serve as unique and slip-proof jimping. A removable glass breaker screws into the butt of the knife and the hex driver in the handle may be used with the knife open or closed.
- German Niolox 60 HRC tool steel blade with stonewashed finish
- 6A14V titanium alloy frame
- Patented RotoBlock frame lock
- Integrated glass breaker with optional smooth head screw included
- Black textured G10 4mm structural scale
- Easily adjustable with all Torx screw construction
- Lifetime, no-question-asked warranty
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Overall Length: 7.63"
- Blade Thickness: 0.19"
- Blade Material: German Niolox Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Titanium Back
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Made in Italy by LionSteel