Svord HB Hog Beater 11-1/4" Double Edge Carbon Steel Blade, Wood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-HB
SVOHB: Hog Beater
The Svord Hog Beater is 17" overall with 11-1/4" double edge carbon steel blade. One piece steel construction with a brown hardwood handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11-1/4"
- Overall Length: 17"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight without Sheath: 23.7 ounces (672 grams)
- RC Hardness: 58
- Weight with Sheath: 32.3 ounces (916 grams)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356767
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$79.95On Sale: $24.95