Columbia River CRKT 5405 Flavio Ikoma Linchpin Flipper Knife 3.734" 1.4116 Sheepsfoot Plain Blade, Black GRN Handles
CR5405: 5405 Linchpin, Designed by Flavio Ikoma
Drive it into your workday and it'll bring BS to a screeching halt. Hot on the heels of the Seismic, Flavio Ikoma is at it again with a solid, no-nonsense everyday carry folding knife built on utility without compromising on aesthetics. The defining feature: the Deadbolt lock. Put it to the big jobs—dig into a pork loin or carve a wooden stake—and it won't flinch.
Flavio dreams up the big ideas in his shop in Presidente Prudente, Brazil. The Deadbolt is quite possibly the most impactful. Topping charts on both strength and usability, it's strong enough to withstand any daily job and so simple it's practically built with a user manual. The Linchpin shows it off with a 3.7" stainless steel modified sheepsfoot blade with a satin finish. The prominent flipper deploys the blade from between the ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon handle. The smooth, fast action is thanks to the IKBS ball-bearing pivot system.
Watch it laugh in the face of the toughest daily to-do.
How the Deadbolt Lock Works
Steel bolts interlock with the blade when it's deployed to yield incredible strength. A prominent button sits at the pivot point for simple, intuitive disengagement without fingers crossing the path of the blade.
- Innovative Deadbolt Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
- Flipper Opening Combined with IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Durable Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle is Lightweight with Excellent Grip
- Blade Length: 3.734" (94.84 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.261" (133.63 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.875" (225.43 mm)
- Blade Material: 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.151" (3.84 mm)
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Deadbolt
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.77 g)
- Designer: Flavio Ikoma
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 794023540505
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.