Columbia River CRKT 2726 RMJ Jenny Wren Compact Tomahawk, 10.063" Overall, GRN Sheath
CR2726: 2726 Jenny Wren Compact, Designed by Ryan Johnson
At home in the understory. Compact as a wren with a bite as big as a bear, the Jenny Wren Compact outdoor tomahawk is built to thrive in the backwoods and beyond. With three-edged sides, no branch, log, or camp meal is safe.
From the windows of his shop in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical has spotted scores of Carolina Wrens over the years. Colloquially dubbed Jenny Wrens in the area, their long upturned tail inspired the spike on the Jenny Wren Compact tomahawk. The black-coated SK5 carbon steel head is built with a long, curved head edge for scraping while the main edge is primed to take a bite out of a branch. The tough, glass-reinforced nylon handle is exceptionally grippy even when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The durable sheath is MOLLE-compatible and easily attaches to packs and car rack systems.
Built like a bird with the soul of a woodsy warrior.
- Three Edged Head for Extreme Cutting Utility
- Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle with Exceptional Grip
- MOLLE Compatible Sheath w/Buckle Strap for Gear Compatibility
- Blade Length: 2.585" (65.66 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.063" (255.6 mm)
- Blade Material: SK-5 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.246" (6.25 mm)
- Blade Style: Axe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: OD Green Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.0 oz. (510 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 1 lb. 5.5 oz. (609.22 g)
- Designer: Ryan Johnson
- Made in Taiwan