Hogue X5 Flipper 4" Black CPM-154 Spear Point Blade, Black Aluminum Handles with G-Mascus Inlays - 34559
HO34559: 34559 X5 Folding Knife, Spear Point Blade
Welcome to Hogue Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Every product is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue. Fit, function, superior performance and world-class design are hallmarks of the Hogue name.
Hogue Inc. is proud to bring you the X5, their most distinct knife thus far. Built with Hogue's revolutionary deployment technology, these knives provide class-leading smoothness and an exceptionally effortless action. Although completely manual and containing no springs, the innovative internal system allows the blade to open with a motion as instinctive as your own reflexes.
- Blade Length: 4.00"
- Closed Length: 5.30"
- Overall Length: 9.30"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point with Flipper
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum with G-Mascus Black G10 Mini-Piranha Inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Push-Button with Safety
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Tip-Up Ambidextrous Deep Carry
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.