Old Hickory Paring Knife 3.25" Blade - 7070
OH753: Old Hickory Paring Knife 3.25" Blade
Ontario Knife Company
Handcrafted in America. This knife has a high carbon steel blade and genuine hickory wood handles. The blades are tempered and hand ground to retain sharpness, and the handles are flame burnt and buffed for a unique antiqued finish.
- First introduced in 1924, the Old Hickory knives are the most venerable product line still in active production. The Old Hickory knives feature a hardwood handle secured with brass compression rivets to high carbon steel blades that are both very sharp and capable of retaining an edge better than most stainless knives. Proudly manufactured with artisan processes for over 90 years, Old Hickory has stood the test of time and is proven to be the best carbon steel kitchen cutlery sold today.
- Blade Material Carbon Steel
- Overall Length 6.75 in (17 cm)
- Blade Length 3.25 in (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.06 in (0.15 cm)
- Blade Color Silver
- Grind Full Flat Taper
- Edge Type Plain
- Hardness 50-55 HRC
- Handle Color Brown
- Country of Origin United States of America