Old Hickory Butcher Knife 7" Carbon Steel Blade - 7025
OH77: Old Hickory Butcher Knife 7" Carbon Steel Blade
Ontario Knife Company
Professional Butcher knife with 7" blade American Handcrafted. This knife has high carbon steel blades and genuine hickory wood handles. The blade is tempered and hand ground to retain sharpness, and the handle is flame burnt and buffed for a unique antiqued finish.
- First introduced in 1924, the Old Hickory knives are the most venerable product line still in active production. The Old Hickory knives feature a hardwood handle secured with brass compression rivets to high carbon steel blades that are both very sharp and capable of retaining an edge better than most stainless knives. Proudly manufactured with artisan processes for over 90 years, Old Hickory has stood the test of time and is proven to be the best carbon steel kitchen cutlery sold today.
- Blade Material Carbon Steel
- Overall Length 11.75 in (30 cm)
- Blade Length 7 in (18 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.1 in (0.25 cm)
- Blade Color Silver
- Grind Full Flat Bevel
- Edge Type Plain
- Hardness 53-58 HRC
- Handle Color Brown
- Country of Origin United States of America
UPC Code: 071721070252