Svord NKT Ned Kelly Toothpick 11-1/2" Carbon Steel Blade, Wood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-NKT
SVONKT: Ned Kelly Toothpick
The Svord Ned Kelly Toothpick is 17-3/4" overall with 11-1/2" carbon steel spear point blade. One piece steel construction with a brown hardwood handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 11-1/2"
- Overall Length: 17-3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6, 58HRC
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight with Sheath: 3 lb. 1.0 oz. (1390 g)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand