Columbia River CRKT 2795 Ryan Johnson RMJ Gulf Folding Knife 4.079" Black Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles
CR2795: 2795 Gulf, Designed by Ryan Johnson
When a legend in tomahawk design sets his sights on a folder. RMJ Tactical has built itself a reputation on some of the most striking tomahawks and fixed blades the industry has ever seen. So when Ryan Johnson himself channels his immense industry knowledge into a folder, we know it's going to be good. The Gulf everyday carry is everything the industry expected and more: it's a big knife designed for big jobs.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical designed the Gulf in his Chattanooga, Tennessee shop. Taking notes from the nearby massive and impressive Sequatchie Valley, he gave it a beefy four-inch big-bellied modified clip point blade with a black stonewashed finish. A G10 handle is extremely tough and durable, making it a choice companion on his family's favorite Sequatchie hike, Soddy Gulf—its inspiration and namesake. It's readily available with a thumb stud for easy, one-handed deployment and stays securely in place with a locking liner. The deep carry clip helps it fly under the radar from the trailhead to the office and back.
Meet the only knife worthy of standing shoulder to shoulder with RMJ Tactical's tomahawks and fixed blades: the Gulf.
- Black Stonewash Finish improves Corrosion Resistance
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip in All Weather Conditions
- Low Profile Pocket Clip for Discreet Carry
- Blade Length: 4.079" (103.61 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.515" (140.08 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.563" (242.9 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 7.9 oz. (223.96 g)
- Designer: Ryan Johnson
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95