Mantis Knives MK-3vXb Encore Folding Karambit Knife 2" Blade, Steel Handle
MNTMK3VXB: MK-3vXb Encore
The MK-3vXb "Encore" is a result of Mantis and it's collaboration with it's owner's association (the Mantis Militia). The material usage in the spine/spacer of the knife has been changed from aircraft aluminum to stainless, then PVD coated. The ambidextrous clip actually allows the user to carry the knife in either pocket while still having access to all the great quick-out options. The clip even has a logo that can be read upside down or right-side up!
- Overall Length: 6"
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Material: M-vX Proprietary Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Hemispherical
- Handle Material: 420 Series Bead Blasted Stainless Steel with Black Oxide Stainless Spacer
- Lock Style: Frame Lock
- Carry System: AMBIDEXTROUS "Low Rise" Pocket Clip
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Special Features: STRONGER Stainless Steel Spacer, Ambidextrous Pocket Clip with Mantis Knives Ambidex Logo
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 014978050479
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95