Kershaw 8600 Portal Assisted Flipper 3.3" Stonewashed Blade, Zytel Handles
KS8600: Portal Folding Knife
Looking for a distinctive knife at a great price?
Then this is your knife.
The Portal features sweeping lines that flow across the blade and down the handle. The machined grooves along the top of the blade are echoed by its razor-sharp edge and blade shape perfect for a wide variety of cutting tasks.
The Portal opens easily with Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening and the handy flipper. Just pull back on the flipper and the Portal is ready to go to work. The Portal's glass-filled nylon handle is contoured and textured for a secure grip. It's lightweight, yet strong and sturdy. A secure locking liner holds the blade safely open during use and releases easily when you're ready to stow your blade.
A reversible pocket clip enables comfortable carry, either left- or right-handed. There's also a convenient lanyard hole so you can accessorize your Portal.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.3" (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.3" (10.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95