Kershaw 8700TEALBW Shuffle Multi-Function Folding Knife 2.4" Blackwash Plain Blade, Teal GFN Handles
KS8700TEALBW: Shuffle, Teal
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile & tough multi-function tool. You'll like its compact size and discovering how useful that stubby little blade really is. You'll also like how nicely the finger contours fit your hand and how our K-Texture handle provides an extra secure grip.
The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife.
The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're looking for an attention-getting knife, this teal Shuffle will get the job done.
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 2.4" (6.1 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.25" (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.4" (14.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel Blackwash
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon, K-Texture grip
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in China
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole