Kershaw 8750TOLBW Shuffle II Multi-Function Folding Knife 2.25" BlackWashed Tanto Blade, GFN Handles
KS8750TOLBW: 8750TOLBW Shuffle II, Olive
The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel.
The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—with a beefed-up look—the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Handle Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Glassed Filled Nylon
- Weight: 3 oz. (86 g)
- Thumb Stud
- Bottle Opener, Screwdriver, Lanyard Hole
- Manual Opening
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95