Kershaw 8700BLK Shuffle Multi-Function Folding Knife 2-3/8" Black Blade, Glass Filled Nylon Handles
KS8700BLK: 8700BLK Shuffle Black
The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that they’re introducing new Shuffles, including this slick, all-black version.
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile & tough multi-function tool. You'll like its compact size and discovering how useful that stubby little blade really is. You'll also like how nicely the finger contours fit your hand and how our K-Texture™ handle provides an extra secure grip.
The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife.
The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're into basic black, with this new Shuffle, you can't go wrong.
- Multifunction® - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner Lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 2.375" (6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall length: 5.625" (14.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in China