Kershaw 8700 Shuffle Multi-Function Folding Knife 2-3/8" Blade, Glass Filled Nylon Handles
KS8700: 8700 Shuffle
THE SHUFFLE IS COMPACT, VERSATILE & TOUGH
At first glance, you might wonder, "what's up with this little knife?" But that's only until you get your hands on it. Once you do, you'll see how nicely the finger contours fit your hand, how useful that stubby little blade is, and how Kershaw's K-Texture™ on the handle provides an extra secure grip. But that's not all. There's also the flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife that doubles as a lanyard attachment. And then there's the handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife. Yeah, we thought you'd like that.
The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The K-Texture handle is exclusive to Kershaw. Look closely and you'll see that the texture is composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k." Sure, it looks cool, but the point is giving your fingers a little something extra to hang onto, which the Kershaw K-Texture on the Shuffle's handle does to perfection. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open while you use it, but also lets you close the knife easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocket knife, the Shuffle is a great choice.
- Multifunction® - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner Lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 2.375" (6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall length: 5.625" (14.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171035468
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95