Kershaw KS8720 Shuffle II DIY Multi-Function Folding Knife 2.4" Black Drop Point Blade, GFN Handles
KS8720: 8720 Shuffle II DIY, Black
The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that Kershaw is introducing a updated tricked-out Shuffle for 2017. The Shuffle DIY, in its garage-appropriate black coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a jump ring—along with the Shuffle’s usual handy features.
As always, the Shuffle is a compact knife and is equipped with a shorter, but wider blade. The blade is made of quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide blade coating helps protect the blade. The handle’s finger contours fit the hand comfortably and Kershaw's K-Texture handle provides an extra secure grip. The K-Texture handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
And yes, the bottlecap lifter, built into the back of the knife, is still there. Because DIY is hard.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—and now with a bit driver, bits, and jump ring—the Shuffle DIY is the right choice.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position: The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Bottle opener
- Bit Driver with flathead and Philips screwdriver bits
- Keychain Ring
- Blade Length: 2.4" (6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.75" (14.6 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide Coating
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (100 g)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95